There’s a TON of bad info out there regarding the best way to lose body fat fast. At any given moment, millions of people around the world are starving themselves, following some gimmicky diet, using a bullsh*t workout gadget, and/or taking a diet supplement that has a better chance of killing you than it does of helping you lose a significant amount of weight.
Many of these people (probably the majority) never achieve the fast fitness results they’re seeking — mainly because their strategies are flawed.
If you want to shed pounds quickly and in a relatively healthy way, there’s one simple fact you have to know: burn more calories than you consume. That’s it. Very basic but inescapable… and no infomercial product or fad diet can do a thing to change human biology.
Luckily, there are many tricks or “hacks” that can greatly speed up your fat loss progress… and many of them don’t require a lot of money and/or effort to utilize. Below you’ll find a few of the best…
1. Eat a relatively low-carb diet. You don’t have to get extreme but if you can keep your daily carbohydrate intake to under 100 grams you should be able to lose the weight much faster.
2. Eat more good fats. Sounds counter-intuitive but certain healthy fats can help you burn body fat more quickly. The best options are omega 3 fatty acids (especially from fish), extra virgin olive oil, and unrefined coconut oil.
3. Eat a high-fiber whey protein shake for breakfast. Include some fruit (and/or raw oatmeal) as well as some good fats (e.g. from almond butter or coconut oil) and you’ll boost your metabolism while feeling “full” for hours.
4. Eat some fruit, veggies, or a small salad 20 minutes before big meals. These fiber-rich “good carbs” will fill you up and make it MUCH easier to eat a clean, healthy, lower-calorie lunch or dinner!
5. Eat less starch and grains. This ties into #1 above. It’s really amazing how rapidly many people can lose weight simply by cutting out grains and starchy carbs from their diets.
6. Try intermittent fasting. This is a more “advanced” technique that doesn’t work for everyone, but it’s worth giving it a try because it is extremely effective. It basically involves consuming nearly all of your daily calories during a short time frame, often 3 to 6 hours. Click here to learn more.
That’s it! Let us know what you think in the comments below…